Ana has a wide experience in the design, implementation and evaluation of training programmes. This includes a wide range of clients (NGOs, UN agencies, Red Cross Movement, Governments and private enterprises); contexts (Latin America, Africa, Asia, Europe); and topics (cash transfer, M and E, gender, risk disaster management, Quality and Accountability, Project Cycle Management, etc), having led both workshops and training of trainers.
She has been involved in the development of many training material packages in the humanitarian sector. For instance, the Sphere Project, Disaster Risk Management for GRA, Disaster Risk Management for the French Red Cross, Livestock in Emergencies Guidelines (LEGS), Quality and Accountability and many different trainings at University level.
Her field experience in development and as a humanitarian action evaluator provides her with a clear understanding of the current issues in emergency response. She has also been involved in many different capacity building processes.
Regarding e-learning, her experience is:
– WFP: development of a basic course on cash and vouchers
– UNFPA: tutor on the “Emergency Preparedness, Response and Recovery” Course
– Action against Hunger: design and coaching of the e-learning courses on the “Project Cycle Management Guidelines for Emergencies” – under an ECHO Grant Facility
– Proyecto Kalu: development of some modules for the “On line Master’s in International Cooperation and Humanitarian Aid” (Proyecto Kalu http://proyectokalu.es/aula/ ): “Ethics in humanitarian work and in development cooperation” and “The international legal framework”.
– ECODE: team for the design of an interactive CDRom on “Project cycle management” for the Bask Country Government (http://www.ecode.es/gestionciclo/index.swf )
– IECAH: design of some sessions for training on line on evaluation
There are no resources.