The Conflict Sensitive Education Online Course is a free, interactive e-learning course designed to give a broad overview of education considerations in conflict environments. This course is intended for field practitioners, donors, and other professionals working in the field of education in emergencies.
The CSE Online Course content is divided into the following five modules:
- What is Conflict Sensitive Education?
- What is Conflict Analysis?
- Conflict Sensitive Strategies for Community Participation, Coordination, and Analysis.
- Conflict Sensitive Strategies for the INEE Minimum Standards.
- Conflict Sensitive Education Monitoring and Evaluation.